From June 18, the Panometer is open every day. Negative test and appointment booking are not necessary, but the latter is recommended.
To guarantee a safe visit for all our visitors and employees, we have developed our own safety- and hygiene concept, which follows the current German provisions.
To prevent the further spread of COVID-19, we would like to encourage you to not only inform yourself about our measures, but also to be mindful during your visit.
Please consider the following information and rules:
- We have a limited number of visitors in the exhibition rooms (maximum 160 people). If the time slots are not fully booked, guests without a time ticket may also visit the exhibition. A contact form must be filled out for this.
- Our opening times are: Fridays, weekends and public holidays from 10 AM to 6 PM
- The Panometer Café is open. Please keep your distance from the other guests and disinfect yourself
- Guided tours are expected to be possible again from July 1. It is possible to borrow audio guides - you will receive your own disposable headphones to take with you.
- No access for people with COVID-19, suspected COVID-19 cases and their contact persons
- It is compulsory to wear a mask (FFP 2 or medical face mask) in the entire exhibition area and also when queuing in front of the entrance (unfortunately mask exemptions cannot currently be accepted due to the risk situation.)
- Compliance with the distance regulations of 1.50 to 2 meters to other visitors (avoidance of group formation)
- Compliance with the visitor guidance system, which has a separate entrance and exit. The routing works as a one-way system.
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly. You can also use the extensive range of disinfection options for visitors here.