We look forward to welcoming you again to the Panometer Dresden. A visit to the Panometer Dresden is currently only possible with a negative daily corona test (quick or self-test). The following certificate of the existence of a positive or negative antigen self-test for the detection of the SARS-CoV-2 virus is also sufficient. We thank you for your understanding. Stay healthy.
To guarantee a safe visit for all our visitors and employees, we have developed our own safety- and hygiene concept, which follows the current German provisions.
To prevent the further spread of COVID-19, we would like to encourage you to not only inform yourself about our measures, but also to be mindful during your visit.
Please consider the following information and rules:
- For the time being, a visit is only possible with a previously booked timed ticket. These tickets are available here (LINK). If the incidence value is below 50, a previously booked time ticket is no longer necessary, but is recommended.<
- We have a limited number of visitors in the exhibition rooms (maximum 160 people). If the time slots are not fully booked, guests without a time ticket may also visit the exhibition. A contact form must be filled out for this.
- Holders of annual tickets, vouchers or flexible tickets must also book a binding time slot for their visit. This can be done by phone on 0351 4864 4242 (daily from 11 am to 2 pm) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our opening times remain unchanged.
- In the Panometer-Café only little things "to go" are offered at first.
- There are currently no offers for personal tours. It is possible to borrow audio guides - you will receive your own disposable headphones to take with you. persons who are currently ill with COVID-19 are not allowed to enter Panometer Dresden
- No access for people with COVID-19, suspected COVID-19 cases and their contact persons
- It is compulsory to wear a mask (FFP 2 or medical face mask) in the entire exhibition area and also when queuing in front of the entrance (unfortunately mask exemptions cannot currently be accepted due to the risk situation.)
- Compliance with the distance regulations of 1.50 to 2 meters to other visitors (avoidance of group formation)
- Compliance with the visitor guidance system, which has a separate entrance and exit. The routing works as a one-way system.
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly. You can also use the extensive range of disinfection options for visitors here.